1. Passion should drive purpose.
2. You are the most important person in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons—literally.
4. There are a lot of ways to get to where you’re going and the express way is the least fun of them.
5. Sit up straight.
6. When in doubt, just Google it.
7. It’s not that you don’t have the skills, it’s that you’re not willing to put in the time to learn how to do it. Invest your time wisely.
8. Laughter is actual medicine.
9. Intuition doesn’t lie.
10. Drinking water is important.
11. Take time to think about your own opinions outside of what other’s tell you is truth.
12. Relax your shoulders away from your ears.
13. If your ideas only stay locked in your own mind, you are starving the world of your gifts.
14. Find gratitude in the little things.
15. The little things become the big things.
16. You already know what to do.
17. Learn from other human’s successes and mistakes.
18. If you have a job you dread, find another job and quit the one you dread. You should wake up with joy, not a knot in your stomach.
19. You have to test your own limits sometimes.
20. Rock bottom will teach you lessons that the tops of mountains never could.
21. Giving to others will give you more in return.
22. Inspiration and creativity are constantly in flux.
23. Quality over quantity.
24. It’s ok for other people not to like you so long as you like you.
25. It’s ok to let people go.
26. You will never have it all figured out.
27. Information is life itself.
28. Happiness is a choice you can make.
29. It’s not your job to be everything to everyone.
30. When you accept love, you accept pain. In order to live a life full of love, you need to accept that there will be pain.
31. You will survive all of your own worst days.