All hope for all humans
Hope for the hungry. Hope for the homeless. Hope for you, and me, and that neighbor you have that never seems to do anything for the holidays.
We know what it’s like to struggle to find hope in the world. We’re sure there have been times in your life when you have too. It’s time to change all that and light up the world with hope. Be the cheer in someone’s bad day. Be the light when they’re fumbling around in the dark. Be the hope they thought they’d never find.
In November, we’ll give 10% of our profits will go to help St. Vincent De Paul, an international non-profit organization dedicated to serving the poor and providing others with the opportunity to serve.
Advocates, Here’s How you Can help:
- Consider starting a fundraiser for a similar nonprofit on social platforms
- Find a food bank near you and set aside time to volunteer.
- Even better, gather some friends and make it a fun day!
- Share your story about a time you struggled to find hope
- Share the All Hope Sticker + Tee on your Instagram and Facebook. Tag @onlyhuman (IG) and @onlyhumanco (FB). Please don’t use filters!
We’ll also be rounding up humans in Phoenix, AZ sometime soon to help us serve some meals to those who are hungry. If you’re local, stay tuned for an event announcement on our Facebook!
We’re all hope for all humans. Are you?
Share this Post