– 1 head red leaf lettuce
– 1 chicken breast, shredded
– 1 lemon, juiced
– 1/4 cup Vegan Mayonnaise (or mayo of choice) – 1 large carrot, diced into small cubes
– 1-2 large loose celery stalks, diced
– sea salt and black pepper
– Pickles, bell pepper and radishes for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake chicken breast in a baking pan with water for 30-35 minutes. While chicken is cooking, combine in a medium bowl the mayo, lemon juice, diced carrot and celery, salt and pepper. Stir together. Once chicken is finished baking, set aside and allow to cool. Once slightly cooled, shred with a fork and add chicken to bowl with other ingredients and mix together. It might be best to allow to cool overnight in the refrigerator, but you can serve right away! Add a scoop into each piece of lettuce, add garnishes of your liking, roll up and enjoy!