What will our world become if no one actually puts in the work to make it better? Which humans would continue to suffer if those who could help chose to look the other way instead? Humans without food would continue to starve. Humans without rights would continue to be oppressed. Humans without homes would continue to perish. Humans without a voice would remain silent.
The fact of the matter is that nothing changes unless you change it….unless we ALL change it. And believe us, there are so many opportunities to make our world a better place. We all talk the talk, but how many of us back it up by taking action? How many of us are willing to trade our time in this life to DO MORE GOOD?
In October, we’ve teamed up with Rock The Vote. Mid-terms are coming up in November and our goal this month is to rally as many humans as possible to go out and vote. Rock The Vote is a nonpartisan nonprofit dedicated to building the political power of young people. For every Only Human purchase made during the month of October, we’ll give Rock The Vote 10% of our profits in support of their mission.
So the real question is…will you take the initiative to do more good? Will you do your part in hopes that one day you can look back at your legacy and know you made a difference? While voting is only one way we can do more good in the world, we think it’s critical we take on that responsibility. Change starts with you, but only if you’re willing to DO MORE GOOD.
A Few Ways To Do More Good:
- Don’t be afraid to get political. Vote in the upcoming Mid-Terms.
- Volunteer for a nonprofit this month. DO IT!
- Engage politicians on issues that are important to you.
- Sign petitions that make an impact.
- Take action to protect our planet by conserving water, recycling, etc.
- Learn something new. A better you means a better world.
- Be there for a human who needs support.
- Actively support the causes and organizations that align with your values.
- Donate blood and save a life.
- Go on a mission trip or a give-back trip.