**You will need a food processor or a good blender for this recipe!**
3 large carrots; washed and peeled/sliced
3 large parsnips; washed and peeled/sliced
1 head purple cauliflower; washed
1 bunch of kale; washed
3 radishes; sliced
4 roma tomatoes; washed
1 can chick peas; rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp olive oil
dash turmeric, sea salt and black pepper
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup water
1 clove garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a food processor, combine carrots, parsnips and 1/4 cup water
- Blend until it begins to shred. Add 2 eggs and baking powder. Blend again and pulse until all mixture is covered.
- In a round pan, cover with parchment paper and scoop mixture into pan being sure to PRESS down against the sides and form a layer about 1/2 inch thick
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until it begins to crisp around the sides and on top
- Quickly rinse out food processor/blender and then add roma tomatoes, chick peas, garlic and 1tbsp olive oil. Blend until smooth and then add to a small pot to heat up on low-medium heat; 5 minutes.
- Chop up cauliflower into florets and chop kale coarsely.
- When crust is ready, add sauce on top, then add vegetables. Add second tbsp of olive oil on top and sprinkle seasonings
- Bake for about another 8-10 minutes and serve immediately!