1 bunch rainbow carrots, washed and peeled 1 large beet, washed and peeled
1 white onion, peeled
1 clove garlic, peeled
sea salt, turmeric, black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash all produce and lightly peel carrots, beets, onion and garlic clove.
- Dice clove of garlic and place into bowl with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and turmeric.
- Chop onion into medium-large sized chunks and place into same bowl.
- Lastly, add carrots and chopped beet chunks
- Toss all together in olive oil and seasonings
- When oven is ready, transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly browned and crunchy.
- These are perfect for a mid-afternoon snack! Enjoy dipped in dijon mustard or just as is!