– 1 butternut squash; peeled and cubed – 1 zucchini; sliced into half circles
– 1 cauliflower; sliced into heads
– 1 clove garlic; minced
– 1 shallot; peeled, chopped and diced
– 1 cup cooked quinoa (see recipe above)
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– Seasonings: cayenne pepper, turmeric, cinnamon
In a medium-sized pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onion begins to be translucent. Add all the chopped and diced squash and heads of cauliflower. Cook for 10-12 minutes adding small amounts of water to ensure the vegetables do not burn. Add vegetables to the cooked quinoa and mix together. Serve hot.