1 head of Romanesca, washed and rinsed
1 package fresh cherry tomatoes; washed and rinsed
1 Tbsp olive oil
Dash of turmeric
1 lemon; juiced
OPTIONAL: Add your choice of vegetarian-friendly protein like canned tuna or tofu!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Chop your romanesca as you would broccoli or cauliflower; leaving all stems behind and only keeping the florets
- Slice each cherry tomato in half lengthwise
- Place into a bowl with seasonings and olive oil
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes (each oven will vary – check on it periodically)
- Once roasted, pull out of oven and allow to cool
- Place in a bowl or on a plate, add lemon juice
- Add choice of protein if desired! If canned tuna, simply open can, drain and add to roasted veggies. Do the same with tofu or roast the tofu in with veggies if you want as well!