– 1 chicken breast, sliced into small chunks
– 1/4 cup sesame ginger dressing from Trader Joe’s
– low sodium, no added sugars!
– 1 tsp Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
– 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
– 1/4 cup diced carrots
– chopped cilantro for garnish
– 1 tbsp olive oil
In a large saucepan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add chicken and allow to cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring constantly to be sure to cook all sides of chicken pieces. Add sesame ginger dressing and Tamari. Cook until chicken is completely cooked, brought to a temperate of at least 165 degrees F. Add to a plate and garnish with bell pepper, carrots, and cilantro. Optional: serve over cooked rice.