1 zucchini; sliced
1 tomato; sliced
small bunch of spinach leaves
1/4 yellow onion; sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
small bunch cilantro
- In a small saucepan, add olive oil and heat on medium
- Add yellow onion and spinach leaves first, then add zucchini and tomato slices
- Cook for about 5 minutes until all vegetables begin to feel soft
- Remove from heat and place on plate – add egg to pan
- Cook egg about 2-3 minutes on each side and then add to plate. OPTIONAL: For meal prep, you can simply hard-boil the egg ahead of time so you can take it with you on the go for the next day for lunch!
- Chop cilantro and scallions and add to plate; add full 1/2 of avocado
- Add a dash of sea salt if desired and enjoy! Let the yolk of the egg drip on all the veggies for a really nice savory flavor!