1 package rice paper wraps
1 carrot; sliced
1 cucumber; sliced
1 small head cabbage
1 avocado; sliced
1 red bell pepper; sliced
optional: black beans and extra avocado for side bean & avocado salad
sriracha or hot sauce of choosing
1 bunch of cilantro
- In a large bowl, fill up with room temperature water. Dip rice paper in for 30 seconds or until paper becomes loose and translucent
- Slice up all vegetables into strips
- Lay rice paper down on a plate and flatten to form a full circle
- Place vegetables in the center of the rice paper wrap starting with cabbage on bottom (TIP: A little bit goes a long way!)
- When you’re ready to roll: First pick up the rounded side closest to you and bring up and all the way over all vegetables. Tuck in the sides and continue to roll. Repeat tuck and roll, tuck and roll until you form a little wrap!
- Repeat for however many you want to make!
- Black bean and avocado side salad: Combine black beans (drained, rinsed, cooked) and chopped avocado in a small bowl. Add cilantro (chopped) and seasonings of choice/hot sauce.